Help Us to Help You By:
- Being on time for your appointment
- Letting us know if you need to cancel
- Calling for a home visit or urgent appointment before 10am
- Treating staff with courtesy and respect. Reception staff may have to ask some personal questions to assist us in providing you with the best service.
- Informing the practice staff of any alterations in your circumstances, such as change of surname, address or telephone number. Please ensure we have your correct telephone number, even if it is ex-directory
Our Responsibility to You:
- We will give you full information about the services we offer.
- We will try and answer the phone promptly and to treat you as individuals irrespective of ethnic origin, religious or cultural beliefs.
- We will offer you advice and information to promote good health and avoid illness.