Clinics & Services
All GP practices are contracted to provide “essential services”, that is, basic treatment of ill people. We also provide the following “additional services.”
- Child Health Surveillance, together with the Health Visiting team.
- Contraceptive services.
- Maternity services in the ante natal and post natal period, together with midwives from the Community Maternity Unit at the Vale of Leven Hospital.
- Routine immunisation of children with the Health Visiting team.
- Immunisation for adults in relation to travel. NOT all travel immunisations are available on the NHS, please ask the practice nurse for details.
- Cervical smears.
We also hold contracts with NHS Greater Glasgow & Clyde for the following “enhanced services”
- An annual flu immunisation programme to protect the elderly and at risk.
- Regular monitoring, by blood and urine tests, for patients on a range of drugs for arthritis and bowel problems.
Attend Anywhere Video Consultation
We now offer video consultations to patients if we feel it is appropriate, you can access the video link below / this should only be used with prior approval from the GP or practice staff DO NOT USE THIS LINK WITHOUT APPROVAL.
Friday 2.00pm – 4.00pm
The midwives run this clinic. If you become pregnant you will be given a ‘booking appointment’ at which the midwife will ask you a few questions and carry out some general health checks, you will be given advice about your choices of places for delivery. You will be seen regularly throughout your pregnancy either at the practice or at the local hospital, or both.
Drop In Well Baby Clinic
Health Visitors every Tuesday and Wednesday 12.00 noon – 1.00 pm.
Dr Perry (by appointment)
Asthma / Well Woman / BP Checks / Travel Vaccinations / Cervical Screening
Practice Nurse Monday / Tuesday / Wednesday.
Stop Smoking Classes
Stop smoking team can be contacted on 01389 744650 for help and information to help you stop smoking.